P.G - Department of Computer Science
The Post Graduate Department of Computer Science was established in the academic year 2015-16. The Department provides the students an environment that stimulates their intellectual growth and personality development. We provide excellent infrastructure facilities with well-equipped Computer Labs, Smart Class room, and digital library. The department follows the curriculum of University of Madras. Students are motivated and guided by the subject experts to take up the research works in the latest technologies, and applications like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning Algorithms, Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics, Block Chain Technology and etc. Post Graduate Department has an excellent team of committed and qualified faculty members encouraging and guiding students in their academic as well as personal development.
Upon successful completion of a major in PG- Department of Computer Science computer Science, students will be able to
- Demonstrate proficiency in problem-solving techniques using the computer.
- Demonstrate proficiency in at least two high-level programming languages and Recent trends Applications.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the analysis of complex problems and the synthesis of solutions to those problems.
- Demonstrate comprehension of modern software engineering principles.
- Demonstrate a breadth and depth of knowledge in the discipline of computer science.
The Vision of Our Department is to develop quality education by providing technical oriented subject Knowledge enhanced with practical skills.
- To provide high quality concept oriented education through effective curriculum and innovative teaching to meet industry needs.
- Department is creating, Applying and Imparting knowledge in computer science through comprehensive curricular Programmes and Research.
- Provide quality learning experiences through effective classroom practices, active learning styles of teaching, and opportunities for meaningful interactions between students and faculty.
- Educate students in the best practices of the field as well as integrate the latest research into the curriculum.